Thursday, March 20, 2014

Sketch/Video... Kawaii Kimmidoll

Meow there!  Kimmidolls are just oh so adorably cute!  I had a blast looking at all the many, many kawaii dolls over at the Kimmidoll website.  Cuteness Overload!!!  Inspired me to do a fashion illustration/sketch based on my Kimmidoll Junior, Holly.  Thanks to my friend C for gifting me one last Christmas!  So here is my Kimmidoll fan art... my grown-up version of Holly.  And, also, this blog has turned 2 today!  Yay!  =^.^=

Tweaked/modified her outfit... a bit more modern.


Did a little video of this fashion illustration... not a full drawing/rendering video, just the initial watercolor base application and then the inking...  Still used the same materials I always use:  combination of Prang and Sakura watercolors, combination of Derwent and Faber Castell watercolor pencils and inkpens ( 0.1 and 0.5 point tips).

No comments:

Post a Comment