Monday, May 25, 2015

Vacation sketching and art finds, part 2...



Meow there, Monday!  Continuing on with another sketch I did on the plane ride from my quick vacation the other week, and some more pics of artsy stuff I encountered while out and about.  Part 1 is (here).   When I do faces, I normally draw them properly, taking my time with the foundation sketch, the shading/rendering and the details.  Because of the time and space constraints in the plane, I had to do this batch of sketches quickly.  It's a fun and carefree way to do art!  I love the spontaneity and liberating feel of rapid/quick sketches!  =^.^=

Saw this on the way to the Star Ferry Terminal/Ocean Centre Mall in Kowloon.



Kawaii kitty adorableness at a department store.

Fab chandelier at a dimsum restaurant.

No comments:

Post a Comment