Monday, April 27, 2015

Portrait/Video... Alejandro Fernández #3


Alejandro Fernandez portrait/retrato in graphite and watercolor pencils.

Meow there, Monday!  Finally finished my new portrait of singer Alejandro Fernandez (one of my faves!).  It was his birthday a few days ago!   He has such a handsome face, I don't think I can get bored drawing his portrait again.  This is my 3rd portrait of him!  You can view all my other portraits (here).    =^.^=


I pretty much used the usual materials I've been using on my other portraits: graphite pencil (mainly Staedtler EE) and Derwent watercolor pencils.  Used just a couple of colors (blues and violet) for a subtle touch of color.  I have gotten a bit bored with doing just plain graphite portraits.  It's a lot more fun to do, even if the colors are rather subtle and only a few of them are used!  I made a slideshow video of my WIP photos as well...


Sharing a few more of Alejandro Fernandez' music...

I love his hairstyle here!  Clean-cut but edgy...

This is the song he did as a duet with Christina Aguilera...
but this live version is a solo though...

No comments:

Post a Comment