Monday, September 25, 2017

Portrait... lee jae jin of sechskies

Lee Jae Jin of Sechskies
Watercolor Pencils and Graphite Portrait

Meow there, Monday!  Haven't done a portrait in a long time... Lee Jae Jin of the kpop group, Sechskies.  One of my fave groups!  Discovered them group on YouTube some months ago and I'm loving their music!  They regrouped some time last year after disbanding in early 2000.  They just released their new album last week... Love, love, love the new songs!  πŸ˜ΊπŸ˜ΊπŸ˜Ί


My fave member is Lee Jae Jin... so of course, I had to do his portrait!  He has very beautiful eyes!   And dimples!!!  I can't seem to quite get the likeness though.  Did a lot of tweaking, but still couldn't get the likeness.  He looks a bit livelier/perkier in my portrait as compared to the reference pic.    



Now, sharing some of my fave songs from Sechskies and a few of Lee Jae Jin as well... 

He's quite good at doing portraits!!!

Very likable/lovable character... a bit weird but silly, goofy and funny!


Probably my most fave song of Sechskies!
"Together Forever"

"Couple"

"Three Words"
... and they're Now, Here, Us. πŸ’•

Another of my faves!
"Pom Saeng Pom Sa"
Live or Die by Style!

"Something Special"
... from their new album.



"Smile"

No comments:

Post a Comment